- This event has passed.
Women’s Bike Tour Charleston, SC
September 7, 2018 - September 9, 2018
Women’s Cycling Vacation of Lowcountry of Charleston South, Carolina
Yellow Bike Tours is now offering a women’s specific cycling vacation through Charleston, South Carolina. This is a new destination for 2018. Charleston is home to amazing scenery, sun splashed beaches, mild climate and world class Southern cuisine. Cycle to Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, Fort Moultrie, and take a boat ride out to Fort Sumter National Monument which is famous for being the starting point of the Civil War. There is so much to explore by bicycle.
The focus of this ride is enjoying the scenery and low country cooking. On our low country ride you can enjoy 200+ mile stretch of quiet flat roads, saltwater creeks, Spanish moss covered oaks, ocean breezes and antebellum architecture so rich in history.
In addition to the all the history and scenery, this trip will be guided by triathlon coach and registered dietician Diane Lancaster.
This ride is geared for women only.
- It includes 3 days riding and 2 nights lodging at comfortable beach house
- Daily Guided rides based on level/experience/mileage goals. All levels welcome.
- Mechanical/SAG Wagon support
- All meals included
- Shuttle service and bike transport offered from Charlotte to Charleston included.
- Bike Rentals Available for $80/day
- Additional spa or massage treatments can be arranged. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Does not include airfare, bike rental, gratuity for guides, personal shopping
We require payment and signed Rider Waiver Release form to reserve your place on this trip.
Charleston is a cycling paradise! Sign up now to be apart of the Women’s Ride Sept 7-9, 2018.