- This event has passed.
Ride the Rockies Trip Planning 2018
June 9, 2018 - June 15, 2018
Ride the Rockies 2018 with Yellow Bike Tours!
One week of epic bike touring through the Colorado Rockies with 2,000+ other riders… a life changing experience on the bike. Ride the Rockies is one of the most storied rides in the United States with a 30+ year tradition. It also poses some unique logistical challenges if you are traveling from out of state.
Yellow Bike Tours can help you navigate to ensure your experience is top notch and enjoyable as possible. Let us handle the logistical details for your group so you can focus on a great ride! We offer some simple customized options and take the headache out of planning, travel and support at Ride the Rockies for you.
Why Yellow Bike Tours
We have personally ridden Ride the Rockies multiple times. We know what it feels like to ride 6-7 days in a row over multiple mountain passes, through varying weather conditions. And we will be out there this year to help your group, focus on the ride while we take care of the rest! Yellow Bike Tours has supported and coordinated all logistics for teams from Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Vermont & as far as Germany.
Expert Planning & Support:
Once the course is announced in early February 2018. We research lodging options at each destination town. Reserving 6 different hotels in 6 towns for 6 nights in a row is a cumbersome process. No more dealing with complicated reservation process. Our Yellow Bike team will be with you each step of the way.
Expedited Personalized Service:
Over 2000 riders participate each year with nearly half staying in hotels at often very small mountain or resort towns. Lodging fills up very quickly. We will work with you to determine the best options based on your budget and goals and reserve your accommodations for you and your group.
Lodging & Support / Pre and Post Ride:
Arriving early to acclimate? We can help arrange for your hotels and transport both on arrival and departure. Not sure what to pack or how to prepare for riding at altitude? We got you covered. Lean on our experience to help you get the most out of your Ride the Rockies experience this year.
RTR Registration Fees; $575
Yellow Bike Tours Fees: Est $2200*
*Includes 9 nights hotels, airport pick up and drop-off, stocked SAG wagon, daily baggage transportation, basic bike tools, repair stand if needed, daily logistical support, riding training plan, We drive the route with a 14 passenger bike touring van, and 5 x 8 trailer.
*Hotel costs can fluctuate slightly based on availability and destination towns.
How to Get Started
1. Visit RidetheRockies.com to register and pay your ride fees first. Route announcement and Registration opens to the public on Feb 3, 2018.
2018 RTR Registration Fee Tiers (paid separately):
Tier #1: $525 for the 1st 500 cyclists
Tier #2: $575 for the 2nd 500 cyclists
Tier #3: $625 for the rest!
2. If accepted to ride, contact us immediately and we will have a small block of rooms/lodging options available to your group at each destination town.
3. Please notify us firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee your slot. Currently we have 6 available slots for Ride the Rockies 2018 but we expect to sell out very soon.
4. We require payment of fees and signed Rider Waiver form to reserve your place.
5. Need special accommodations pre-ride to acclimate? Or do you have a family member that will be joining towards the end of the ride to cheer you on? We can make a special accommodation to suit your needs pre or post ride.
6. Start training!
**KEEP IN MIND – LODGING OPTIONS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED IN CERTAIN HOST TOWNS. YELLOW BIKE TOURS CANNOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY. WHICH IS WHY WE OPERATE AS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE FOR RESERVATIONS.
Video Highlights from Ride the Rockies 2017